Business and Commerce
Graduate School of Economics and Management
Full-time: 2 years
The program is designed to develop state-of-the-art skills and concepts of international commerce, and it enables the graduates to manage and lead operations in challenging multicultural environments in global economy. The degree gives a qualification for a public appointment where a Master's degree is required. The program's professors are actively engaged in field research, consulting, and teaching in Russia and abroad. Research opportunities provide students with hands on learning as part of their degree work.
The program provides a sound knowledge in the core areas of marketing, finance, economics and human resource management and expends on this knowledge in the context of international trade, government policy and regulations with regards to global entrepreneurial operations. Analytic and problem-solving skills are emphasized through an applied understanding of the theoretical framework within which today’s entrepreneurs must operate, as well as acquisition of practical skills in teamwork, writing, presentation and time-management.
The master program aims at providing future managers and analysts with strong skills in global markets, logistics, innovation, and internationalization.
Students are trained to become successful entrepreneurs and skilled applied analysts in international trade and in local markets. The skills acquired during the program will enable graduates to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing economic environment from a macroeconomic perspective (economic growth and international integration) with a high-level knowledge of microeconomic mechanisms (new technologies, new markets, new customers and suppliers, international business and de-localization).
We develop a practice-oriented educational environment to give our students the opportunity to consolidate their entrepreneurial skills in Russian and international trade and commercial organizations.
· Students will experience multi-cultural fluency by participation in a culturally diverse student cohort, multicultural and multi-lingual faculty, and the opportunity study in Asian, European, and North American universities, which represent the best educational practices;
· Students are taught the skills necessary to develop ideas to start-up a new business or a new product and or service.
· Students develop analytical, entrepreneurial, and communication skills by conducting scientific research
· Whole program held in English
· Courses topics are structured in order to help students to act and work in an international environment
The program provides a solid background in entrepreneurship and business administration with a strong focus on international business and trade.
Graduates will be prepared to exploit career opportunities both in large multinational trade corporations as well as small companies and startups. They will be trained to think as entrepreneurs and identify and create appealing job opportunities.