Standardization and Metrology
Engineering, Technology and Engineering Sciences
Institute of New Materials and Technologies
The educational program 27.03.01/33.03 "Standardization and Metrology" has two directions: "Standardization and conformity assessment (TOP 1)" and "Certification and Metrology (TOP 2)" and is aimed at training engineers and technicians at the level of middle management (standardization specialist, metrology engineer, quality engineer), able to organize the activities of organizations and production units.
The program focuses on the interaction of graduates with the system of design, production, maintenance and distribution, following the main directions of the fourth industrial revolution.
The program involves fundamental training in natural Sciences and General engineering disciplines sufficient to continue training for master's degree programs.
Areas and areas of professional activity of graduates:
- metrological support of production activities (professional standard 40.012 "specialist in metrology»);
- conformity assessment of products (services) (professional standard 40.060 "product certification specialist»);
- product (service) quality management (professional standard 40.062 "product quality specialist»);
- technical quality control of products (professional standard 40.010 "specialist in technical quality control of products»);
- standardization of products (professional standard 40.010 "specialist in standardization of innovative products of nanoindustry»);
- quality assurance of products (professional standard 40.090 "quality control specialist of mechanical assembly production").
Objects of professional activity of graduates:
- products (services) and technological processes;
- equipment of enterprises and organizations, metrological and testing laboratories;
- methods and means of measurement, testing and control;
- technical regulation, conformity assessment, standardization, certification and quality management systems, metrological support of scientific, industrial, social and environmental activities;
- normative documentation.