Ural Institute of Humanities
Full-time: 4 years
Program "International Relations and World Politics"
The program is aimed at an in-depth study of such fields: international relations and world politics, international security, conflicts and the negotiation process, the role of nuclear weapons and humanitarian problems, in-depth study of two foreign languages.
We offer a free choice of a second foreign language: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Russian.
The admission process
1. The applicant register and fill the form on the application platform https://apply.urfu.ru/#/
2. After the confirmation of the registration all the applicants submit the following documents:
1) Scan of the applicant’s passport
2) Notarized translation of the applicant’s passport into Russian.
3) Previous education documents with their legalization / apostille verification under the Russian education standards (for more information about these procedures, please visit: https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize) and notarized translation into Russian.
4) Full academic transcript of grades (for the entire period of study) with a notarized translation into Russian.
3. After the successful completion of these stages, the applicants are permitted to pass the entrance examinations.
For all inquiries: