Engineering, Technology and Engineering Sciences
Institute of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Full-time: 2 years
Extramural: 2.6 years
The educational program of the master's program "Water supply and sanitation of cities and industrial enterprises" is being implemented at the department of "Water management and water technology" and is aimed at preparing masters for the sustainable development of water management in cities and industrial enterprises. The program is not only engineering and technological, but also environmentally oriented. Graduates of the program receive unique professional competencies in the field of:
- design and construction of engineering networks and water management facilities, including those for high-rise construction;
- development of innovative physical and chemical processes for the treatment of aqueous solutions, including membrane technologies, based on experimental studies, technological and computer modeling;
- improvement of facilities for the preparation of drinking water from surface and underground sources and the treatment of household wastewater in cities, taking into account the best available technologies and the latest global trends
- creation of closed water management systems for industrial enterprises in order to reduce the burden on the environment and improve the quality of water resources.
- management of water management enterprises, as well as integrated water resources management.
Graduates can carry out professional activities in design, construction, manufacturing, research organizations, in housing and communal services management companies, industrial and municipal enterprises, in municipal and state administration bodies, and also continue their postgraduate studies.