Public Affairs and Social Sciences
Institute of economics and management
Partially in English
Duration of study: 4 years
Credits: 240 ECTS
Language of instruction: Russian
Head of the program: Kuzminchuk Anna Aleksandrovna, PhD in Sociology, Associate Professor
Description of the educational program
Graduates of this educational program carry out professional management and project activities in state and public organizations, and they are engaged in covering the activities of these organizations in the media; ready to conduct political activities and scientific and analytical work in the public sphere.
• specialists and heads of information and analytical departments of state bodies;
• specialists of information and analytical departments of commercial organizations;
• government relations managers (GR-manager);
• leaders of political parties and public organizations.
The objects of professional activity of alumni graduated from this program are:
• the processes of development and implementation of management and political decisions aimed at improving state and social institutions and the processes of interaction between them;
• processes of targeted changes in state and public organizations;
• communication processes in the social and political spheres;
• socio-cultural factors of making and implementing management decisions;
• processes for preparing and holding public events;
• technology of organization and management of effective communications in government and local government, public, professional, creative and commercial organizations;
• technologies for organizing and regulating effective communications of state authorities, local self-government, public, professional, creative and commercial organizations with the population, customers, business partners.