Institute of economics and management
State and Municipal Administration
Duration of study: 4 years
Credits: 240 ECTS
Language of instruction: Russian
Cost of education:
Head of the program: Symanyuk Nina Vasilievna, PhD in Law, Associate Professor
Description of the educational program
The field of professional activity includes professional service activities of citizens of the Russian Federation at the positions of the state civil service to ensure the fulfillment of the powers of the federal state bodies, state bodies of the subjects of the Russian Federation, persons replacing government posts of the Russian Federation, and persons replacing government posts of the Russian Federation constituent entity (municipal service), for public and municipal organizations and institutions, administrative positions in state and municipal enterprises, research and educational organizations in the field of state and municipal government, political parties, political and non-profit organizations.
The objects of professional activity of students are:
• federal state bodies, authorities of the Russian Federation constituent entity;
• local governments;
• state and municipal institutions, enterprises and budget organizations;
• civil society institutions;
• public organizations;
• non-profit organizations;
• international organizations and international authorities;
• research and educational organizations and institutions.
The students at the program "State and Municipal Administration" is being prepared for the following types of professional activity:
• organizational and managerial;
• information and methodological;
• project activities;
• auxiliary technological (performing).