Institute of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Full-time: 3 years
The program is aimed at training highly qualified specialists in the field of architecture of buildings and structures, the basics and methods of architectural design. The scientific activity of postgraduate students is aimed at preparing a dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences and consists in conducting theoretical and experimental research, preparing publications, participating in scientific conferences, schools and seminars. During the period of mastering the program, a postgraduate student studies disciplines aimed at preparing and passing candidate exams: a foreign language, the history and philosophy of science, a special discipline, as well as optional disciplines.
- Master's degree in a related field
- Research proposal and CV
- Exam and interview
- Consent of the potential supervisor based on the results of the interview (recommended)
A wide range of research areas, for example:
- architectural typology of buildings and structures and architectural, planning and design features of civil and industrial buildings, structures and their complexes;
- social and functional foundations of building design;
- methodology of architectural design;
- engineering and constructive solutions of buildings and their impact on architecture;
- energy efficient and ecological architecture. "Green architecture";
- light and color design of buildings, structures, interiors, light architecture, media architecture and interactive architecture;
- the role of new materials and new types of technological and engineering equipment in architecture;
Employment as a professor or researcher at public and private universities and research institutes.