Engineering, Technology and Engineering Sciences
Ural Power Engineering Institute
Full-time: 2 years
Video about the program.
Within the framework of the master’s curriculum we train future specialists for the Fuel and Energy Sector with particular focus on design, operation and analysis of the up-to-date urban power supply systems using machine learning technologies.
The program is implemented together with Schneider Electric company – one of the key international manufacturers specialized in engineering, production of the primary and secondary electrical equipment for the industrial enterprises, civil and residential development.
Learners of the program will be guided through the following key topics:
- basic principles of modern urban power systems design and power equipment operation;
- implementation of advanced IT technologies in the Energy Sector;
- design and implementation of intelligent solutions in urban power networks;
- assuring reliability and high-voltage equipment technical state monitoring.
You can find more useful information at our telegram-channel.
The programs takes its roots from the Erasmus+ project “Establishing Smart Energy System Curriculum at Russian and Vietnamese Universities (ESSENCE)”. It is a curriculum development project funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, Key Action 2, Capacity Building in Higher Education.
Degree: Master in Power and Electrical Engineering
Language of study: English
Duration of study: 2 academic years
Prices (RUB), per year:
- for non-FSU citizens, per year - 255 400 (247 200)*.
- for FSU citizens, per year - 187 400 (181 200)*.
Prices marked with "*" are valid for applicants who earn 40% and more at the entrance test.
FSU - Former Soviet Union. Includes Abkhazia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
For the following categories of citizens of non-FSU countries entering full-time Master's degree programs with a score of 40 or more on the graduate entrance examination, an additional 25% discount is available for the entire period of study at Ural Federal University:
- for graduates of the UrFU Preparatory Department,
- for participants of the International Olympiad of the Association "Global Universities" Open Doors.
Head of the program: Alexandra Khalyasmaa (email@example.com)