Public Relations and Advertising
Graduate School of Economics and Management
Full-time: 2 years
Russian, partially in English
The aim of the program is to prepare highly qualified specialists in the field of communication activities in the Internet.
The main feature of the program is that the main customers are employers who note the lack of specialists in the field of advertising and public relations in the Internet. The main partners of the program are SKB Kontur and AC Deltaplan. Almost half of the curriculum disciplines are implemented by practitioners engaged in promotion in the Internet.
50% of the program is implemented in English (1st and 4th semesters).
The main professions of graduates of the program are:
Advertising specialist - a specialist who is responsible for the advertising activities of the company.
- The head of the marketing, advertising and PR services department heads the organization’s interaction with the media, communication in social media and the company's content line.
- Internet marketer - promotion of the company in the Internet environment: attracting customers, bringing products to a certain level (for example, by the amount of traffic to the site), market research, affecting sales growth, branding and creating the image of the company.
- A business analyst in the field of Internet marketing is a specialist who uses business analysis methods to research Internet marketing of organizations in order to identify problems and propose solutions.
Admission to the program "PR and advertising in Internet marketing" will help you:
- obtain highly demanded competencies in the market;
- learn how to analyze the market, target audiences for more effective online product promotion;
- master modern advertising and public relations tools under the guidance of practitioners in this industry;
- get the opportunity to do an internship in large companies, which gives a chance to get a good job in the future;
- Build a career as an internet market researcher.
The curriculum of the program includes the following modules:
- Scientific Communications (in English)
- Management of Integrated Marketing Communication (in English)
- Applied Aspects of International Communications (in English)
- PR and advertising technologies in the Internet
- The Internet analysis methods
- Online PR and advertising strategies
- Applied aspects of PR and advertising in the Internet
- Features of PR and advertising in the B2B online market
- Features of PR and advertising in the B2C online market
- Advertising video production (in English)
- computer testing for advertising and public relations