Graduate School of Economics and Management
About admission this year, see here
Programs Open for Enrollment
The main features of the educational program:
- The program focuses on training specialists for key sectors of the economy - energy, industry, digital companies, constantly experiencing a high demand for highly qualified personnel of a new generation
- The corporate partners of the program are IDGC of Urals, T Plus, Rosatom, LUKOIL, SINARA Group, Sberbank, Ministry of Natural Resources of the Sverdlovsk Region, and the international company Siemens.
- Dynamic practice-oriented training from the first year: familiarity with real production in advanced enterprises; master class of top managers; professional growth training.
- Exchange programs and internships at top foreign universities in Italy, Malaysia, the UK, and Norway.
Career growth of graduates
- Manage investment projects, perform the functions of business analysts and risk managers
- They work as specialists in the departments of planning and strategic development, economics, marketing and sales, personnel management, logistics
- Industry marketing
- Economics of the world oil and gas industry
- Energy markets
- Risk management
- Business Planning and Valuation
- Investment project management