Standardization and Metrology
Engineering, Technology and Engineering Sciences
Institute of New Materials and Technologies
About admission this year, see here
Programs Open for Enrollment
The educational program "Standardization and conformity assessment" is developed in accordance with the Federal state educational standard of higher education in the field of training 27.03.01 Standardization and Metrology, approved by the order of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation from 06.03.2015 №168.
The main goal of the educational program is the development of students ' personal qualities and the formation of a set of competencies that ensure their academic, social, personal and professional mobility.
The graduate of this educational program will be able to:
1. Apply domestic and foreign experience in the development of documentation projects at various levels;
2. To carry out the examination of various regulatory and technical documentation for compliance with the requirements;
3. Apply modern methods of product quality management in the implementation of quality management systems;
4. Use modern technical and software tools, information and communication technologies in the organization of metrological support of production activities;
5. Analyze and critically comprehend socially and professionally significant experience, communicate effectively in an intercultural environment in oral and written form, including in a foreign language, work in a team and organize the work of small groups, develop their physical, spiritual and moral qualities;
6. Document, implement and evaluate the performance of various management systems;
7. Organize certification and conformity assessment procedures for various facilities, taking into account the requirements of environmental safety and labor protection;
8. To monitor the production process in order to optimize the quality of products;
9. Develop design and technical documentation for measuring, testing and control.
The educational program is coordinated with employers – social partners:
1. LLC "Russian Register – Ural Quality" (the act of agreeing from "19" may 2016);
2. LLC "Agency of education counseling certification Profehkspert (the act of agreeing from "16" may 2016);
3. JSC "Ural plant of civil aviation" (the act of agreeing from "10" April 2015).