Engineering, Technology and Engineering Sciences
Institute of New Materials and Technologies
About admission this year, see here
Programs Open for Enrollment
The educational program was drown up according the requirements of the Federal state educational standard of the higher education. The programm describes the general requirements to the program mastering results corresponding to characteristic of future professional activity of the graduate. The program has the modular structure.
The educational program is negotiatedwith employers – social partners: Union of machine-building enterprises of Sverdlovsk region, Union of the defense enterprises of Sverdlovsk region, Mashinbuilding enterprise named after M.I. Kalinin, JSC "SZTT", JSC Stalepromyshlennaya kompaniya, JSC Regionalny center lazernykh tekhnology, Sverdlovsk instrumental plant, JSC Ural Institute of Welding.
The graduate according to qualification "bachelor" will be able to carry out professional activity in the:
- researches, development and technology directed to creation of competitive mechanical engineering products and based on application of modern methods and design tools, mathematical, physical and computer simulation of technological processes;
- organization and performance the creation, mounting, commissioning, technical maintenance, operation, diagnostics and repair of the machine-building productions technology equipment,
- technological processes development of details and nodes production.
The graduate will be able to carry out professional activity:
- the enterprises and in the organizations turning-out products of machine-building, oil and gas, chemical, metallurgical production and defense industry;
- the commercial enterprises connected with different function welded metalwork production;
- the organizations, being official representatives and dealers of machine-building products;
- design institutes;
- specialized expert organizations;
- repair divisions of the industrial enterprises.
Objects of professional activity of graduates are:
- the machine-building enterprises, technology equipment and instrumental equipment;
- production technological processes, their development and mastering of new technologies;
- specifications and technical documentation, systems of standardization and certification;
- means of mechanization and automation of technological processes at the mechanical engineering;
- means of information, metrological, diagnostic and administrative supporting of the technological systems for products quality achievement.
This educational program provides three trajectories of education. Trajectories of program provide forming of the general (for the direction) and special knowledge and skills for their use at machine-building enterprises or at implementation of the activity connected with advance or use of machine-building products and technologies. Each of trajectories specializes in different types of activity from the provided Federal educational standard.
Trajectory 1 "Organization of Production and Commercial Activity" develops competences for an organizational and administrative type of activity that gives the chance to graduates to be engaged in the organization of production, supplying and marketing processes in mechanical engineering when ensuring effective use of the involved resources.
Trajectory 2 "The computer-aided engineering system and technological preparation of production" specializes in a production and technological type of activity that will allow the graduate to apply modern methods and design tools, mathematical, physical, computer modeling of technological processes taking into account specifics of machine-building production.
Trajectory 3 "The equipment and technology of welding production" it is focused on design and production and technological types of activity with profound studying of welding processes in mechanical engineering and the equipment for realization of these processes.
A reliable partner in carrying out scientific research and the top skills training is the department “Finance, monetary circulation and the credit”, the department chair Dr.Econ.Sci., professor Bayev Igor Aleksandrovich
"Southern Ural State University (national research university)"
Location: 454080, Chelyabinsk, Lenin Ave., 76, 502a
Phone: (351) 267-92-81, e-mail: email@example.com