Organization and Management of Knowledge-intensive Productions
Engineering, Technology and Engineering Sciences
Institute of New Materials and Technologies
About admission this year, see here
Programs Open for Enrollment
The educational period is 2 years. The program provides single trajectory.
The student is given an opportunity to form the individual educational trajectory for competences development in the area of:
- organizational and administrative activity,
- research activity.
Objects of graduates’ professional activity are:
- management of the knowledge-intensive products’ life cycle;
- quality management of the hi-tech enterprises control system;
- marketing of the knowledge-intensive products and high technologies;
- business in the sphere of the knowledge-intensive and hi-tech products;
- the engineering firms’ organization of in the field of the knowledge-intensive and hi-tech products and management of them;
- development and implementation of technologies of management the knowledge-intensive products life cycle;
- life cycle of hi-tech products as areas of scientific and technical activity management methods development;
- investment activities organization of the knowledge-intensive enterprise and management of it.
The program is aimed at training specialists in industrial enterprises innovative development, managing organizational and economic stability of high-tech industries in dynamic development of economic systems. It focuses on forming functional competences for specialists in knowledge-intensive production organization.
A reliable partner in carrying out scientific research and the top skills training is the department “Finance, monetary circulation and the credit”, the department chair Dr.Econ.Sci., professor Bayev Igor Aleksandrovich
"Southern Ural State University (national research university)"
Location: 454080, Chelyabinsk, Lenin Ave., 76, 502a
Phone: (351) 267-92-81, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org