Institute of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Full-time: 4 years
During the period of mastering the program, a postgraduate students study disciplines for preparing and passing candidate exams: a foreign language, history and philosophy of science, a discipline in the chosen specialty. The main activity of a postgraduate students is conducting theoretical and experimental research, and preparing publications. During the training, postgraduate students are provided with methodological support for writing scientific articles, preparing applications for a patent for an invention (utility model). As a result of studying, postgraduate students must prepare a dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences.
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering.
- Entrance exams in accordance with the program
- Consent of the potential supervisor based on the results of the interview (recommended)
- The program is related to applied research.
- The program is aimed at researching topical problems of modern construction.
- The area of research in the program is not associated with complex and time-consuming calculations
- Employment as a highly qualified specialist in design and installation organizations in the construction industry.
- Employment as a professor or researcher at universities