Institute of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Full-time: 3 years
The program is aimed at training highly qualified specialists in the field of development of transport infrastructures of territories, integrated engineering improvement, provision of urban security and sustainable development of settlements with urban planning tools.
- Master's degree in a related field
- Research proposal and CV
- Exam and interview
- Consent of the potential supervisor based on the results of the interview (recommended)
A wide range of research areas, for example:
- scientific foundations of urban forecasting, planning and design of territorial systems of countries in the face of global challenges;
- regularities and regional features of the territorial-spatial organization and architectural and planning formation of settlements;
- forecasting and modeling of social, environmental, technological, transport and architectural and artistic patterns and features of the formation of architectural and urban space;
- methodology of urban planning analysis using the latest tools and digital analytics of the morphological structure of cities. Parametric modeling of urban systems for analytical purposes of model visualization;
- development of the theory of designing and forecasting the processes of integrated transport services for urban and rural areas, modeling and designing transport infrastructure and its structural elements;
- development of theoretical foundations for planning and designing engineering systems, comprehensive engineering training, improvement and protection of territories from natural hazards;
- development of methods for creating a comfortable and safe urban environment, including universal design methods to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities, people with limited mobility and the elderly, to ensure pandemic safety;
- scientific and methodological foundations for digitalization of urban planning and design technologies, information support and life cycle management of territorial facilities, including transport and engineering systems, historical and cultural environment, landscaping, their social and functional, environmental and economic aspects;
- and others
- Work in research institutes for urban planning, in higher educational institutions.
- Work in the largest enterprises for the design of territorial planning schemes for urban and rural settlements, agglomerations.