Graduate School of Economics and Management
Part-time: 2.6 years
Master's programme Business Development: Strategies, Projects, Finance is the result of modernisation of the former master's programme Management.
The programme provides for interdisciplinary understanding of the processes for solving strategic problems at different levels of organisation management through a balanced combination of the fundamental teaching approach and applied courses.
Key features of the learning process:
- Consulting support and direct assistance to the development of students' professional track;
- Opportunities to obtain professional certificates in various areas of management;
- Project training that includes development of specific business tasks for companies where students work, or on the basis of cases provided by partner employers of the programme;
- A unique professional community of teachers and students;
- Hackathons, trainings, master classes and gamification of learning.