Graduate School of Economics and Management
Full-time: 2 years
The objective of the program is to contribute to building a global elite group of professionals in public administration with all necessary theoretical and practical skills in the field of development of projects and programs in sustainable solid waste management, participating in planning solid waste management business processes and providing its logistic, marketing, and financial support, able to act as competent and responsible leaders at international cooperation in this sphere, creating environment for innovative development in the sphere of solid waste management in local, regional, national and international levels.
The goal of the program is the training of highly qualified professionals for employment in public administration field in such specific key areas as creating and management of sustainable solid waste management programs; international entrepreneurship in the sphere of solid waste management; legal issues of solid waste management; project risk assessment in solid waste management; international cooperation in solid waste management; financial support and budgeting in sustainable solid waste management.
The contents of the program meet the challenges and economic and managerial training requirements that are dictated by the dynamic internationalization of the environmental sphere and the “green” entrepreneurship sector. It is infused with the spirit of innovation, change, teamwork combined with a personalized approach and personal development.
In the course of the program, our students will acquire:
- A profound understanding of modern circular economy, budgetary and financial techniques in sustainable solid waste management, legal issues of solid waste management as well as international entrepreneurship in the environmental sphere
- Focused vision and skills for the creation and implementation of sustainable and effective plans and programs in sustainable solid waste management, including best international practices in this sphere
- The ability to apply project approach and principles of lifecycle management in solid waste management programs
- The ability to make a complex risk assessment in solid waste management
Entrepreneurship in Sustainable Waste Management (Entrepreneurship in Sustainable Solid Waste Management, International Entrepreneurship in Environmental Sphere)
Public Administration in Sustainable Solid Waste Management Programs (Basics of Waste Management Programs Development, Waste Management Technologies)
Legal Support of Sustainable Waste Management (Legal Support of Sustainable Waste Management on National, Regional and Municipal Levels, Management and Control under Waste Management Programs)
Financial and Budgetary Policy in Sustainable Waste Management (Regulatory Economic Mechanisms of Sustainable Solid Waste Management, Financial and Budgetary Policy in Sustainable Solid Waste Management)
Project Approach in Sustainable Waste Management (Project Approach in Sustainable Waste Management, Project Management in Public Administration)
Management of Environmental Aspects in Sustainable Waste Management (Waste Management, Licensing in Waste Management)
Complex Risk Assessment in Waste Management (Risk Assessment in Sustainable Solid Waste Management, Project Risk Assessment in Sustainable Solid Waste Management)
Lifecycle Management in Sustainable Solid Waste Programs (Lifecycle Management in Sustainable Solid Waste Management Programs, Project Assessment and Monitoring in Sustainable Solid Waste Management)
Graduates may pursue multiple career tracks including:
- Public administration on the international, national, regional and municipal level, especially in the sphere of management of projects and programs in the environmental field and the field of sustainable solid waste management
- Green entrepreneurship and, especially, in solid waste reusing and recycling
- All sectors of economy-related to environmental issues and issues of sustainable solid waste management
4-year Bachelor’s / Specialist’s degree (or equal) in Economics, Management, Public Administration, Engineering, or Law.
English Language: If your education has not been conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.