Graduate School of Economics and Management
About admission this year, see here
Programs Open for Enrollment
The Master’s programme Industrial Business Process Management is aimed at developing much in-demand analytical skills and professional competencies in the field of business process management. This programme provides future managers and top-managers with a comprehensive view of contemporary engineering of managing and supporting business processes, starting from the first steps in operations management and upgrading these skills to strategic development planning. Professional modelling and management of business processes translates into efficient use of company resources, earnings gain and increase in intellectual capital in the long run. Due to the high quality of training, graduates can start their career as analysts and managers in leading Russian and international companies.
This Master’s programme is suitable for graduates with basic economic, humanities or technical education: they will get both basic training and practical management skills. Unique original courses developed by the academic department of our university provide for integration of technical and management competencies. Debates, business games, brainstorming sessions, and group projects offer the possibility of upgrading students’ teamwork skills. Different kinds of meetings with experiences managers develop students’ leadership skills and success focus.
The programme curriculum includes the following professional knowledge courses:
- Designing Management Processes and Industrial Organisation;
- Statistic Methods of Business Process Research for Manufacturing Companies;
- Management of Innovation Business Processes;
- Intellectual Capital Management for Manufacturing Companies;
- Business Planning and Investment Design;
- Industrial Marketing and Web Promotion;
- Theory and Practice of Effective Management;
- Optimisation of Management Solutions and Business Logistics